2022 IAM Patent 1000 Ranks More Than 20 Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property Lawyers Across Seven Jurisdictions
New York – Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm’s Intellectual Property practice has once again been globally recognized among the top IP teams by IAM Patent 1000, a leading source of information on intellectual property, from detailed interviews with both practitioners and patent owners.
IAM rated the practice across its geographic presence, including both United States: nationwide (litigation and post-grant proceedings) and international rankings, as well as in several of the local jurisdictions in which the practice has a presence: California (silver), New York (gold), Japan (highly-recommended), Illinois (silver), Washington, D.C., (gold).
The organization continues by noting that “Paul Hastings is a force to be reckoned with in US patent litigation…and has astutely configured its patent group and has all the assets in place for present and future dominance of life sciences – and technology – litigation practice. It is a firm you can put up against any opposition in complete confidence, given the level of senior trial talent on its roster and the strength of its record delivering satisfying results in courts across the country as well as the ITC.”
In addition to the firm rankings, 22 Paul Hastings lawyers were recognized for their exceptional skills and experience:
- Bruce Wexler, Global Co-Chair of IP – New York: Litigation
- Naveen Modi, Global Co-Chair of IP – Nationwide: Post-grant Proceedings; Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Eric Dittmann, Global Vice-Chair of IP – New York: Litigation
- Isaac Ashkenazi – New York: Litigation
- Elizabeth Brann – California: Litigation
- Yar Chaikovsky – Nationwide: Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; Nationwide: International Trade Commission; California: Litigation
- Phillip Citroën – Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Thomas Counts – California: Litigation
- Matthias Kamber – California: Litigation
- Chris Kennerly – California: Litigation
- Preston Ratliff – New York: Litigation
- Melanie Rupert – New York: Litigation
- Hiroyuki Hagiwara – Japan: Litigation; Japan: Transactions
- Philip Ou – California: Litigation
- Kyotaro Ozawa – Japan: Litigation
- Joseph Palys – Nationwide: Post-grant Proceedings; Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Jeff Pade – Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Chad Peterman – New York: Litigation
- Kecia Reynolds – Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Allan Soobert – Washington, D.C.: Litigation
- Robert Unikel – Illinois: Litigation
- Samuel Waxman – New York: Transactions
Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property practice advises clients on important, complex IP matters, providing innovative solutions for our clients’ challenges with a track record of success in high-stakes, bet-the-company patent and trade secret litigation and other IP disputes in trial and appeals courts, at the PTAB and the ITC, and in arbitral tribunals.
The practice is ranked by Chambers and Partners, IAM, The Legal 500, Managing IP, and Benchmark Litigation in various areas, including patent, trade secrets, ITC litigation, and PTAB practice, as well as by BTI Consulting as a “Go-To Litigation Firm” and “Best for Complex IP Litigation” in its annual “Intellectual Property Outlook” report. Paul Hastings IP lawyers have been selected numerous times as Law360’s “Most Valuable Players”; and as Trailblazers by The National Law Journal, The Recorder, The New York Law Journal, and The Daily Journal.
About Paul Hastings
Dedicated to providing intellectual capital and superior execution to the world’s leading corporations, Wall Street and global investment banks, and asset managers, Paul Hastings is a premier global law firm with elite teams in every practice area, jurisdiction and key geography.
Paul Hastings is ranked as one of the top firms in the world in The American Lawyer’s “Premier League” for momentum, profit and prestige amongst firms in the 2022 American Lawyer 100.