Paul Hastings Recognized in Managing IP’s 2023 Edition of IP Stars
July 14, 2023
In Managing IP’s 2023 edition of IP Stars, Paul Hastings LLP’s Intellectual Property practice is ranked in Tier 1 or Tier 2 in four practice areas, including United States (National): Life Sciences IP, United States (National): Patent Disputes, United States (National): PTAB Litigation, and Japan: Patent – Foreign Firms. In addition, the practice received six overall practice rankings and 16 individual rankings.
IP Stars recognizes law firms and lawyers based on research conducted by Managing IP, covering both contentious and non-contentious work.
- California: Patent Disputes
- Japan: Patent – Foreign Firms
- New York: Patent Disputes
- United States (National): Life Sciences IP
- United States (National): Patent Disputes
- United States (National): PTAB Litigation
- Bruce Wexler – New York
- Naveen Modi – District of Columbia
- Eric Dittmann – New York
- Isaac Ashkenazi – New York
- Elizabeth Brann – California
- Hiroyuki Hagiwara – Asia-Pacific (Japan)
- Matthias Kamber – California
- Chris Kennerly – California
- Rudy Kim – California
- Steven Marenberg – California
- Chad Peterman – New York
- Preston Ratliff – New York
- Kecia Reynolds – District of Columbia
- Doug Sawyer – Illinois
- Allan Soobert – United States (National)
- Robert Unikel – Illinois
Paul Hastings’ Intellectual Property Practice advises clients on important, complex IP matters, providing innovative solutions for our clients’ challenges with a track record of success in high-stakes, bet-the-company patent and trade secret litigation and other IP disputes in trial and appeals courts, at the PTAB and the ITC, and in arbitral tribunals.
About Paul Hastings
With widely recognized elite teams in finance, mergers & acquisitions, private equity, restructuring and special situations, litigation, employment, and real estate, Paul Hastings is a premier law firm providing intellectual capital and superior execution globally to the world’s leading investment banks, asset managers, and corporations.