Paul Hastings Shortlisted for Nine Awards at Women & Diversity in Law Awards 2023
January 24, 2023
By Paul Hastings Professional
Paul Hastings LLP has been shortlisted for nine awards, the most nominations of any law firm, at the Women & Diversity in Law Awards 2023. The firm received the following nominations:
- DE&I Champion of the Year in a Specialist Role – Yvette Croucher, Managing Director, Talent Management (Europe & Asia)
- Dealmaker of the Year – Anu Balasubramanian
- Dealmaker of the Year – Mei Lian
- Disputes Lawyer of the Year – Joanna Dimmock
- Innovator of the Year – Catherine Goodman
- Law Firm Leader of the Year, Large Law Firm – Suzanne Horne
- Responsible Leader of the Year – Arun Birla
- Rising Star, Large Law Firm – Charlotte Rice
- Social Mobility Initiative of the Year – Generation Success
The Women & Diversity in Law Awards showcase the exceptional work of individuals and groups in the UK legal sector dedicating their professional careers to advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on March 21, 2023.
Click here to view all shortlists.