Three Paul Hastings Lawyers Named to Latinvex’s 2021 Top 100 Female Lawyers
New York – Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that three Paul Hastings partners were recognized among Latin America's Top 100 Female Lawyers by Latinvex, a leading Latin America business publication:
- Joy Gallup – Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A
- Elicia Ling – Energy, Project Finance
- Cathleen McLaughlin – Capital Markets, Energy, Project Finance
The recognition from Latinvex marks the latest in a series of accolades for the firm’s Latin America practice, which was ranked in the Top 3 of Latinvex’s 2021 list of top international law firms operating in the LatAm region.
Other recent recognitions for the practice include:
- Paul Hastings was honored by LatinFinance, winning three 2021 Project and Infrastructure Awards:
- Airport Financing of the Year: Lima Airport Expansion Financing
- Infrastructure Financing of the Year – Latin America: Enfragen’s US$1.76 billion financing
- Local Currency Financing of the Year: Puerta de Hierro’s Social Bond
- Paul Hastings’ Energy and Infrastructure Practice was recognized by Latin Lawyer as Project Finance Deal of the Year for its representation of EnfraGen Energía Sur, S.A.U., Prime Energía SpA, and EnfraGen Spain, S.A.U. in a $1.76 billion debt package, including US$710 million in project bond issuance, combined with a pari passu US$1.05 billion bank debt.
- Paul Hastings was ranked by Latinvex in the top 3 international law firms operating in Latin America, and Arturo Carrillo, Michael Fitzgerald, Joy Gallup, Robert Kartheiser, and Cathleen McLaughlin were recognized by Latinvex among Latin America's Top 100 Lawyers of 2021.
- The firm was recognized in Legal 500’s Latin America guide, with Tier 2 rankings in the Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A and Projects and Energy practice groups.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.